Mars with “4-Digit SDC” Segmented Display (SC010E2152) —【PET】
Mars with “4-Digit SDC” segmented display (SC010E2152) demo kit allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s “4-Digit SDC” Segmented, monochrome segmented display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink segmented displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
“4-Digit SDC” segmented display cell is suitable for various applications, e.g. Smart Card or indicator application, etc…
Why should you choose Mars with “4-Digit SDC” segmented display
- ● Accelerated design-in process
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power consumption, sunlight readability, flexible, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such wearable (watch and activity tracker)and Smart Card
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What Mars with “4-Digit SDC” segmented display can do for you
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with common MCU
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired such as indicator application
- ● Easy installation
- ● “4-Digit SDC” monochrome E Ink segmented display cell
- ● Mars include MCU、Drive IC、PMIC and Temp Sensor.
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
- ● Common industry standard development environment (CCS, Code Composer Studio)
This demo kit contains the following:
- ● Mars driving board
- ● 3 pieces / 4-Digit Segment Display Cell (SDC)
- ● Micro USB cable
|E Ink Segmented Display Cell|
|Outline Dimension||29(W) × 19.5(H) × 0.45(D)|
|Input||5VDC (USB), power on when con Or Battery CR2032 X1 Or 3.3V(adapter)2.1mm Barrel Plug|
- ● All hardware specifications are for the demonstration of this evaluation kit only.
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module