Luvia Driving Board
Luvia allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s 28” BW and 25.3” ACeP ePaper display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
Why should you choose Luvia display?
- ● Accelerated design-in process of large ePaper models
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power consumption, sunlight readability, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such signage market
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What Luvia can do for you?
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with Windows AP
- ● Loading and viewing custom images on 28”BW, 25.3”ACeP E Ink display
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired
- ● Support 28”monochrome and 25.3”ACeP E Ink large display
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
- ● Luvia Board, 1 pcs
- ● 12V 5A power adapter, 1 pcs
- ● Temperature Sensor (TS) board, 1 pcs
- ● FFC, 1 pcs
- ● Mini-LVDS FFC cable, 2pcs
|TCON Solution||Hardware TCON|
|Outline Dimension||Tcon board: 16cm × 15cm|
|TS board: 27 cm × 14.4cm|
|FFC: 10 cm|
|Mini-LVDS FFC cable: 22 cm|
|Display Interface||Mini LVDS /FPC Connector|
|Host Interface||USB Port (Micro USB)|
|Input||12V/5A DC (power on when con.)|
|Flash Memory||External 16MB|
|Operating Temperature||-15~+65 degree|
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module
ePaper Display Handling Notice
Electronic shelf label, eNote, eReader, Mobile, Signage, smart card, smart tag, Tablet, Wearable, Others