These 13” greyscale units are optically bonded, with IP 67 casing, UV protection, and optionally LED lighting and a photovoltaic cell. They are very easy to deploy anywhere since they do not require any extensive drilling and permits, wires or connection to the power grid (connectivity can be 3G/wifi and the photovoltaic cell can make the devices self-sustainable).
With every device comes an already integrated Visionect Software Suite – which supports open API integration of any web-based back-end system – while enabling monitoring features for humidity, battery level, signal strength, temperature etc. It is an enterprise-grade tool built to manage large networks of devices.
From the Software standpoint – there is a development of a graphical interface needed. A simple piece of software that collects data from the transit file systems (GTFS) and presents it on a website in a user-friendly way. We have also developed a CMS (content management system) which is included in the price.
Color: Slate Gray
- ● Real-time information
- GTFS real-time feeds. Arrival information, bus capacity, site-specific service notices and emergency messages.
- ● Daylight readable
- The legibility of paper on a digital screen. Daylight readable, front illumination for visibility in the dark.
- ● Ready for the outdoor
- A robust dust-tight and waterproof casing. Impact detection to prevent tampering. UV protection.
- ● Easy to install and use
- Installable with just a few bolts. Fully customizable via 3G and Wi-Fi. All locations at once, with just one click.
- ● Running on sunshine
- Powered by a solar cell. Off-the-grid, completely independent from the city’s electrical network.
- ● Fully customizable
- For larger deployments. Time-specific ads, additional colors, branding, change of battery, solar cell or frontlight.
SPECIFICATIONThe Urban is installed with just a few bolts and is GTFS ready, for real-time arrivals and instant service notices even in the most demanding locations. Solar-powered, with paperlike readability. Powered by Visionect, Designed by Mercury Innovation. In the box
- ● Urban with a set default location. The location is fully customizable, but depends on the customer’s own data feed.
- ● Solar cell module with battery
- ● Cable harness to connect the Urban with the solar cell module and battery pack
- ● Standard mount for 60 mm fluted/unfluted pole
- ● 2 months of free server hosting
- ● 13.3-inch electronic paper screen
- ● 180°viewing angle
- ● Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels
- ● 16 level grayscale
- ● Integrated frontlight for night viewing
- ● Refresh rate: 250 msec (1-Bit) typical, adaptive waveform to ambient temperature
- ● Operational temperature: 0°C to +50°C.
- ● Non-operating/storage temperature: -25°C to -70°C.
- ● Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- ● Color: light blue
- ● IP67 compliant: dust tight and waterproof
- ● Impact detection: Internal accelerometer
- ● Grade A safety glass: 6 mm toughened glass
- ● Ultra clear screen technology for unprecedented optics
- ● Multi-layer screen protector: 4 layers
- ● Height: 435 mm (17.12 in)
- ● Width: 241 mm (9.49 in)
- ● Depth: 75 mm (2.95 in)
- ● Weight: 4.0 kg (8.82 lbs)
- ● Mobile wireless: Quad band 2G/ Dual band 3G. Micro SIM card supported (EU, US or JP). Micro SIM must be provided by the customer upon purchase.
- ● Wi-FI: 802.11 B/G/N modules with WPA2-PSK encryption
- ● Power: 12V @ 20W
- ● >90% efficient charging circuit, optimised for low light conditions
- ● Battery: 70 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- ● Battery life: ~30 days without solar charge