SILK With 1.73” ePaper Display (ET017QC4) —【Flexible】
SILK with 1.73” ePaper display (ET017QC4) demo kit allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s 1.73” flexible, monochrome ePaper display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
1.73” display panel is suitable for various applications, e.g. Wearable application, Smart Card application, etc…
Why should you choose SILK with 1.73” display
- ● Accelerated design-in process
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power
- consumption, sunlight readability, flexible, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such wearable (watch and activity tracker), smart cards
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What SILK with 1.73’ display can do for you
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with common MCU with embedded Software TCON
- ● Loading and viewing custom images on 1.73” E Ink display
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired such as wearable application and smart card application, etc.
- ● Easy installation
- ● 1.73” Flexible monochrome E Ink ePaper display
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
- ● Common industry standard development environment (Keil Integrated Development Environment (IDE))
This demo kit contains the following:
- ● EVK: MCU driving board and display panel adapter cable
- ● SILK With 1.73” ePaper Display (ET017QC4)
- ● Micro USB cable
|TCON Solution||Software TCON|
|E Ink Display Panel|
|Outline Dimension||32.2(W) × 43.51(H) × 0.542(D)|
|Resolution||240(H) × 320(V)|
|Dimension (mm)||78(H) x 110(V) x 35(D)|
|Input||5Vdc (USB), power on when connected to PC|
- ● All hardware specifications are for the demonstration of this evaluation kit only.
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module