Salt Driving Board
Salt allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s 31.2”, 42” ePaper display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
|●||Shipping date: End of December start delivery (Based on First in, first out Policy)|
Why should you choose Salt display?
- ● Accelerated design-in process of large ePaper models
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power consumption, sunlight readability, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such signage market
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What Salt can do for you?
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with Windows AP
- ● Loading and viewing custom images on 31.2”, 42” E Ink display
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired
- ● Support 31.2, 42” E Ink large display
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
- ● Salt Board, 1 pcs
- ● 12V 5A power adapter, 1 pcs
- ● Transfer board for 31.2”, 42” panel, 1 pcs
- ● FFC cable, 5pcs
|TCON Solution||Hardware TCON|
|Outline Dimension||Tcon board: 15cm × 15cm × 0.12cm|
|TS board: 40 cm × 5cm × 0.12cm|
|FFC: 15 cm|
|Input||12V DC (power on when con.)|
|Flash Memory||External 16MB|
|Operating Temperature||0~50 degree|
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module
ePaper Display Handling Notice
Electronic shelf label, eNote, eReader, Mobile, Signage, smart card, smart tag, Tablet, Wearable, Others
42” BW with Salt Board (0175-34200002), 31.2” Color with Salt Board (0175-33120004), 31.2” BW with Salt Board (0175-33120003)