Salt Driving Board
Salt allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s 31.2”, 42” ePaper display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
|●||Shipping date: End of November start delivery (Based on First in, first out Policy)|
Why should you choose Salt display?
- ● Accelerated design-in process of large ePaper models
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power consumption, sunlight readability, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such signage market
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What Salt can do for you?
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with Windows AP
- ● Loading and viewing custom images on 31.2”, 42” E Ink display
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired
- ● Support 31.2, 42” E Ink large display
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
- ● Salt Board, 1 pcs
- ● 12V 5A power adapter, 1 pcs
- ● Transfer board for 31.2”, 42” panel, 1 pcs
- ● FFC cable, 5pcs
|TCON Solution||Hardware TCON|
|Outline Dimension||Tcon board: 15 cm × 15 cm TS board: 40 cm × 5 cm FFC: 15 cm|
|Input||12V DC (power on when con.)|
|Flash Memory||External 16MB|
|Operating Temperature||0~50 degree|
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module
Color Salt Driving Board (EC312TT2), Monochrome Salt Driving Board (ED312TT2), Monochrome Salt Driving Board (ED420TT1)