Plastic Logic i.MX6 Evaluation Kit
i.MX6-Kit, suited for high-performance applications such as e-readers, signage and advertisement / information panels. Allows complex functionality like user interaction and fast image processing on-the-fly.
The MCU ARM Cortex-A9 is a system-on-chip (SoC) solution with the EPD controller integrated. The MCU runs on Linux with EPD frame buffer driver.
The kit includes the MCU board i.MX6SoloLite and all other components required to operate different display sizes.
The display sizes suported are 4.7″, 10.7″ and 15.4″.
In use, the kit allows you to test loading and viewing custom images onto your chosen display.
No ePaper display panels are included in the package. Please make sure you are in possession of a compatible Plastic Logic display. Go to i.MX6 compatible display panels
* Please ensure that you select the display type being used with this kit prior to order. Different components may be applicable depending on requirements.
For drivers only displays – additional external EPD controller and power management are required.
- ●Quick and easy way to evaluate and explore Plastic Logic Germany’s display technology
- ●System-on-chip (SoC) with EPD controller integrated into a micro-controller
- ●Pre-loaded SD card with software and sample images supplied
- ●Plug and Play power up and slide show start
- ●Own images can be used by copying to SD card
- ●Kits PCB, schematics and firmware available as reference – enables customer to easilly develop own applications
- ●Driving board
- ●Display connector (if required)
- ●EPD controller and power management
* As configurations may vary between displays, exact package contents will vary depending on display type chosen. Pacakage will contain all necessary components to drive chosen display type.
|MCU||AM335x ARM® Cortex-A8|
|TCON Solution||in SOC|
|Input||USB virtual COM, USB, LAN|
Compatibility Table: PLG Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module
For 4.7″ Display Module (303008), For 10.7″ Display Module (303012), For 15.4″ Display Module (303013)