Parrot MSP430 Evaluation Kit
MSP430-Kit, suited for ultra low power applications and repeated low-performance tasks with short start-up time such as IOT, wearables, small labels and smartcards.
The MCU TI MSP430F5438A is a hard-coded microcontroller unit, and code changes require a dedicated JTAG programmer.
The kit includes the MCU board Parrot and all other components required to operate different display sizes.
The display sizes suported are 1.1″, 1.38″, 2.1″, 3.1″, 4″, 4.9″, 4.7″ and 10.7″.
The Parrot evaluation kit is pre-configured to drive the display type chosen, enabling a swift, trouble free setup. In use, the kit allows you to test loading and viewing custom images onto your chosen display.
No ePaper display panels included int the package. please make sure you are in possession of a compatible Plastic Logic display. Go to Parrot MSP430 compatible display panels
* Please ensure that you select the display type being used with this kit prior to order. Different components may be applicable depending on requirements.
- ● Quick and easy way to evaluate and explore Plastic Logic Germany’s display technology
- ● Pre-loaded SD card with software and sample images supplied
- ● Plug and Play power up and slide show start
- ● Own images can be used by copying to SD card
- ● Kits PCB, schematics and firmware available as reference – enables customer to easilly develop own applications
- ●Driving board
- ●Display connector (if required)
- ●Micro-controller and power management
* As configurations may vary between displays, exact package contents will vary depending on display type chosen. Pacakage will contain all necessary components to drive chosen display type.
|Input||USB virtual COM|
Compatibility Table: PLG Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module
Electronic shelf label, eNote, eReader, Mobile, Signage, smart card, smart tag, Tablet, Wearable, Others
For 1.1″ Display Module (303001), For 1.38″ Display Module (303001), For 2.1″ Display Module (303001), For 3.1″ Display Module (303001), For 4.0″ Display Module (303002), For 4.7″ Display Module (303006), For 4.9″ Display Module (303004), For 10.7″ Display Module (303010)