Luvia with 25.3˝ ACeP Display (AC253TT1) —【Glass】
New evaluation kit for 25.3″ ACeP display (AC253TT1) will be available on 2021 Sept. Pre-orders are now being accepted online!
Purchase of ACeP related products requires signing a Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) & Software License (SLA) before shipment. Please click on “Contact Sales” below to order your kit.
Luvia with 25.3” ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) display (AC253TT1) demo kit allows E Ink clients to access the hardware and software of E Ink’s 25.3” ACeP display module for evaluation. This kit demonstrates as a turnkey solution for those who are interested in designing with E Ink signage displays. Hardware and software design support is available from E Ink directly.
25.3” ACeP display is suitable for various applications, e.g. Signage, Retail, Digital Art Frame etc…
|●||The kit does not include an MCU driving board Raspberry Pi #3. Please purchase from Here|
Notice: Due to this module is belong to large size module, it is easy to be damaged during handling process. please refer handling notice to avoid module damage ( go to handling notice )
Out of stock
Why should you choose Luvia with 25.3” display
- ● Accelerated design-in process of color epaper
- ● Cost effective lay-out design as reference
- ● End-products adopt features of E Ink display, such as always-on, low power consumption, sunlight readability, etc.
- ● Suitable for applications such signage and retail market
- ● Hardware and software support from E Ink directly
What Luvia with 25.3” display can do for you
- ● Demonstrate as a turn-key solution
- ● Hands-on experiment with Raspberry Pi #3
- ● Loading and viewing custom images on 25.3” E Ink display
- ● Easy tryout on applications desired
- ● 25.3” E Ink ACeP display
- ● Mini-LVDS control board with E Ink TCON IC (T1000)
- ● Full reference design support directly from E Ink
This demo kit contains the following:
- ● 25.3˝ ACeP Display (AC253TT1)
- ● Luvia (Tcon board) w/ Mini-LVDS FFC
- ● Adapters
- ● Micro USB cable
- ● SD card
Kit does not include MCU driving board Raspberry Pi #3. Please purchase from Here
|MCU||Raspberry Pi #3|
|TCON Solution||Hardware TCON|
|E Ink Display Panel|
|Outline Dimension||576.5(W) × 333.0(H) × 0.913(D) (W/PF) 567.5(W) × 333.0(H) × 0.848(D) (W/O PF)|
|Resolution||3200 (H) × 1800(V)|
|Operating Temperature||15~35 degree|
- ● All hardware specifications are for the demonstration of this evaluation kit only.
ePaper Display Handling Notice
Compatibility Table: E Ink Evaluation Kits vs. ePaper Display Module